TopicBellsouth Email Settings on Windows 10
A BellSouth email address can be conveniently configured via Bellsouth Email Settings to several email clients, including Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook and Mac Mail, etc. Each platform will have a different account development process, but the necessary details will be identical across all platforms.
Nevertheless, the method is rather simple if you even have basic knowledge of that. We've certainly made sure to clarify it below. For Outlook on Windows 10, here's how to connect Bellsouth.net Email:
- Open mobile Outlook.
- Click on File > Add account.
- Select "Configure server settings manually or different types of servers" and press Next.
- At the next tab, click Yes.
- Type your email address and your name on Bellsouth.net.
- Pick IMAP and POP. Tap Then.
- Enter' imap.mail.att.net' into the Incoming Mail Server.
- Enter' smtp.mail.att.net' into the Outgoing Mail Server.
- When prompted type your email address and password.
- Choose More settings and check the boxes "My outgoing service (SMTP) needs authentication" and "Use my incoming mail server settings."
- Open the Advanced tab and make sure the POP3 port number for Incoming Server is 995.
- The port on the Outgoing Server should be 465.
- Activate SSL under the line "Use next form of encrypted connection." Click the Finish button and it should.